ETL92: PUM 25 - 27 Rule Changes TEMPLATE060 Holiday Rule Not Working As Expected.
(Doc ID 2454921.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears after fix was delivered in PUM 26 for Bug 27377667, Holiday TEMPLATE060 rule with the criteria set to “Always Create Holiday Pay”, and the Action “Create In Addition” no longer shows both HOL and Schedule hours on the designated holiday. The issue only seems to occur for schedule hours.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an exception Time Reporter.
2. Create Template Built rule using Template060 with the criteria set to “Always Create Holiday Pay”, and the Action “Create In Addition.”
3. Create a holiday within the current period on a regular work day.
4. Run Time Admin for the employee.
5. Check Payable Time Summary, Note: the schedule hours are not shown only holiday hours even though the holiday rule is set for create in addition.
6. Now go back to the timesheet and enter 3 REG hours on the day of the holiday. Note both holiday and and regulars hours are shown on the holiday.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document