An error occurred when Punching Out to or from the merchant's site. (18036,3408) SCM_PV_EXTERNAL_APP.DirectConnectPuchOut.Execute.
(Doc ID 2457585.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are having an issue where when the approver selects a PunchOut requisition to approve, when they click on the item description, the system is giving the following error:
An error occurred when transferring to or from the merchant's site.
1. Create a requisition from ePro>Requisitions>Punchout
2. Submit the requisition for approval
3. Login as the Approver
4. Navigate to to worklist
5. Select the requisition
6. Expand the line details
7. Click on Item Description
Will get the following error:
An error occurred when trasnfering to or from the merchant's site. (18036,3408) SCM_PV_EXTERNAL_APP.DirectConnectPuchOut.Execute.
8. Now Navigate to Manage Requisitions
9. Search for the requisition
10. Click on the item description
11. The system takes you to the supplier website and displays the item fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document