Getting Error When Editing Address- Class Record method GetField field is invalid
(Doc ID 2464404.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever we are trying to edit address, we are getting the below error:
1. Login as an administrator
2. Navigate to Define Attachments page (Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Attachments > Define Attachments).
3. Open the page for Configuration ID=HR_ADDR_CHG in correction mode. Change the Effective status to “Inactive” and click on Save.
4. Navigate to Maintain Definitions page (Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Attachments > Maintain Definitions > Maintain Definitions).
5. Open the page for Object owner ID= “HCR” and Sub Id= “HRAC” in correction mode and change the Status to “Inactive”. Click on Save button to save the page.
6. Login as an employee-
7. Click on Personal Details tile
8. Click on the right arrow on Home Address.
9. Edit the Address and Click on Save.
10 The above error is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document