EAM 9.2: Review Page Is Not Displaying The Error Messages For Non-Cap Asset With Duplicate Tags
(Doc ID 2471280.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When interfacing non-capitalized assets with duplicate tags, from Purchasing, the system correctly errors out on the transaction but when the user review the transactions on the Review page, there is no error message to explain the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under Asset Management BU definition setup page, un-check "Allow duplicate tag numbers" checkbox
2. Create Partial receipts for a PO as follows:-
-- Receipt A created with tags 1,2
-- Receipt B created with tags 1,3
3. Process both receipts.
4. Run AMPS1000 process for the preinterfaces.
5. Run AMIF1000 process for the interface ids generated.
6. Interface lines related to tag 2,3 are successfully processed and assets generated.
Interface lines related to tag 1 for Receipt A & B are in error as expected but there is no error description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document