E-CA: EMHUB is Not Deploying Files From Change Assistant
(Doc ID 2477641.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Change Assistant
PSEMHUB not deploying files from Change Assistant even after Change Assistant Pings correctly and validates the environments.
PSEMHUB should be able to deploy files from Change Assistant after Change Assistant Pings correctly and validates the environments
You will see the following message when the EMHUB tries to deploy files:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following Validation steps:
- Started agents
- Configure the hub by setting configuration file: configuration.properties
- Ensured PSEMHUB web server is started.
- Configure the agent by setting appropriate entries the configuration.properties file for the webserver, appserver, batchserver, fileserver
- Run the Agents on each server by running PS_HOME\PSEMAgent\StartAgent.bat.
- In Change Assistant Menu Option run Validate to ensure that the required elements are up and running, and that Change Assistant can connect to them.
(Step 1) Creating a Summary of Your Environment
(Step 2) Pinging Environment Management Hub
(Step 3) Connecting to Hub: http://<Host>:8000/PSEMHUB/hub
(Step 4) Discovering Hub Environments. 1 environment found.
(Step 5) Validating your SQL Query Tools 1 SQL Query Tool found. End Validation
- Run the Change Assistant Job
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users is not able to use the EM HUB to deploy files from Change Assistant
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document