Life Events Document Upload Takes A Long Time Before The Document Is Saved.
(Doc ID 2480214.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entering a Life Event, when clicking on Save button while uploading a document via Life Events Document Upload page, it takes about 5 minutes before the page finally gets saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Benefits Details tile in Employee Self Service home page
2. Go to Life Event tab on left panel
3. On the right panel, select I got married event, enter As Of date and click on Start Life Event button
4. On Marriage Event page, select New Status and enter As Of date. Click Submit
5. Go to Document Upload tab
6. Click on Add Attachment button
7. Enter Subject and click on Add Attachment button
8. Choose a file and click on Upload
9. Click on Save button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document