Excel To CI CI_DEPEND_BENEF Is Not Updating The DEP_BEN Record Fields For Dependent Beneficiary 01
(Doc ID 2482794.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using ExcelToCI to load data for CI_DEPEND_BENEF.
- If for the employee Dependent ID 01 already exists, when submitting data with the CI, the system will overwrite the data from most current Effective Date instead of inserting an new Effective Date with the data as it does for Dependent ID 02 (All data gets overwritten except the BirthDate).
- If for the employee Dependent ID 01 does not exist, when submitting data with the CI, system is going to insert all the data including an new effective date as current date but nothing will get populated for the BirthDate field and warning message is issued.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify Employee who has dependent ID 01 and one that Does not have.
2. Upload data using ExcelToCI for the previously identified employees with CI_DEPEND_BENEF.
3. Note that for the Employee that does not have Dependent in the system an warning message is issued
4. Review the data and note the mentioned behavior
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document