EAP: Approval History Comment > Ptaf History View error -- First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member FieldCount. (180,236)
(Doc ID 2485782.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when clicking on the "Ptaf History View" icon on the History bar when viewing Approval History Comments.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member FieldCount. (180,236)
EOAW_HISTORY_MON.HistoryController.OnExecute Name:formatPage PCPC:1550 Statement:30
Called from:EOAW_HISTORY_VIEW.GBL.PostBuild Statement:2
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
1. Branding Headers and Footers > DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID > Style Definition is blank
2. Delivered VoucherApproval Process ID > Effective Date 01/01/1900
3. VP1 Adds Voucher > Save > Click Submit Approval icon > Add Comments > OK
4. APA1 sign in > Open Voucher for Approval > Click Approve icon > Add Comments > click Submit icon
5. VP1 sign in > Voucher Approval Status = Approved > click on Approval History link > Path = Approved by APA1 > expand Comments > shows first Comments by APA1 and VP1
6. VP1 makes change to Pay Terms from 00 to 30 > Save
7. Message: The approval status will be reset and resubmitted because of the change(s) in Payment Terms. (7045,217) > OK to Message
8. Approval Status back to Pending > Click Approval History link > Path = Pending
9. Expand Comment History > Click View History link > new window is opened > Path = Approved by APA1 (first) > expand Comments > shows first Comments by APA1 and VP1
10. APA1 > Second Approval > Deny Approval > Add Comments > Submit
11. VP1 opens Voucher > Approval Status Denied > Click Approval History link > Path = Denied
12. Expand Comments shows second Approval/Deny Comments from APA1 > expand Comments History shows View History link
13. Click View History link > New window opens > Path = Approved by APA1 (first) > expand Comments > shows first Approval Comments by APA1 and VP1
14. Back to Voucher Invoice Information page > Change Pay Terms 30 to 2D > Save
15. Yes to Message: Do you want to resubmit for approval because of the change(s) in Payment Terms? (7045,213) > Voucher Summary Approval Status back to Pending
16. Click Approval History link > Path = Pending > expand Comment History > shows two links for View History > click View History for 9:48 AM
17. New window opens > Path = Denied from second Approval APA1 > Expand Comments > APA1 Comments for second Approval/Deny
18. Under Comment History click View History link for 9:32 AM > new window opens > NOTE: 'Ptaf History View' back arrow icon on History bar > Path = Approved for first Approval by APA1
19. Expand Comments > shows original Comments from first Approval for APA1 and VP1
20. Click on "Ptaf History View" back arrow icon on the History bar > error is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document