EAP: AP_FG_PROC abends at Step AP_FG_PROC.SENDPMT.Step01 (Action PeopleCode) -- RC = 24 due to Inactivated Supplier Location
(Doc ID 2489755.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher being processed as part of the Pay Cycle. Another User inactivates Supplier Location, which is the Location associated to the Voucher being processed as part of the Pay Cycle.
While interfacing Vouchers to Financial Gateway, AP_FG_PROC goes to No Success with a SQL Error.
-- (AP_FG_PROC.SENDPMT.Step01) (PeopleCode)
-- Process XXXXX ABENDED at Step AP_FG_PROC.SENDPMT.Step01 (Action PeopleCode) -- RC = 24
SQL error.Function: Record.Insert Error Postion:0 Return: 1400 - ORA-01400:cannot insert NULL into("EMDBO"."PS_PMT_DETAIL_STG"."PYMNT_DT")
1) Setup Bank to Settle by Financial Gateway for Payment
2) Setup Supplier to have 2 Active Locations and Bank Details Available
- Location 1 (Default)
- Location 2
3) Create Voucher the Supplier for Location 2
4) Run Voucher Posting for the Voucher
5) Run Payment Selection
- Voucher should get selected
6) Navigate to the Supplier component and Inactivate the Supplier 'Location 2'
- No Error/Warning was thrown to inform that there are active payments in the Pay Cycle
7) Run Payment Creation
8) Run the Financial Gateway Electronic Payments Process (AP_FG_PROC)
9) Process fails with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document