EHR: GSS Termination Transaction In Fluid Administrator Does Not Have the Ability Approve and And Automatically Update The Database
(Doc ID 2491386.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR GSS Termination in Fluid Administrator Is Unable to Approve and Submit the Change to Job Data When Customer is using Full Position Management
Full Position Management, Termination for an Employee, Approval checkbox not used, however customer is expecting that the Request to Review and Update Job Data will go to the person with the Personnel Administrator Role. Additionally the customer is expecting that the Option do"Select this option to Approve the Transaction and Automatically update the Database.is Available; however it appears when using Full Position Management it will not allow it to be updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PS Installation table set to Full Position Management
2. Navigate: Setup HCM> Common Definitions > Self Service > Workflow configuration
3. Verify that HR_TERMINATE is showing, make sure the Approval Process is not checked and that the Personnel Administrator Role is added, and then Save
4. Sign in as <Manager>, Assigned to Empl ID
5. Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Terminate Employee
6. Select an Employee, enter Termination reason and then click next and then Submit
7. When the user with the Personnel Administrator Role signs in and are brought to the Guided Self Service Request,
8. When Searching for employee using EMPLID
9. There is no option to update the database automatically, so is this something new, as the customer has indicated they are able to have the option to update the Database automatically when using Classic Mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document