E-AD: Getting Error ORA-04043 When Trying To Run The SQL Script, That Was Generated By Application Designer For Alter By Table Rename
(Doc ID 2501478.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run the SQL script, that was generated by Application Designer for Alter By Table Rename, on the Oracle database, the following error occurs:
- Build not in real time. Scripts sent to DBA to be run.
- Unable to sign in to the database as SYSADM where the table is owned.
- Access is done through a synonym
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer and Open the Record Definition to be altered.
2. Select Build > Current Definition.
3. In Build Options, select Alter Tables.
4. In Build Execute Options, select Build Script file.
5. Under Settings, select, in the Alter tab, Alter by Table Rename.
6. Click OK. Click Build.
7. Run the SQL Script that is generated using a SQL Tool, such as SQLDeveloper.
8. Error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document