EEX 9.2: An Employee's Manually Selected Expenses Profile Payment Method Gets Reset At Each Run By EX_EE_BNK_LD.MAIN.PymntMth
(Doc ID 2501705.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the delivered EX_EE_UPDATE AE Program, the Payment Method of several Employees at the Expenses Profile Bank Accounts tab has been automatically changed from 'System Check' to 'ACH'.
1. Configure the DIRECT_DEPOSIT_SYNC Interface between HRMS and FSCM systems
2. In FSCM systems, at the Expenses Installation Options level, set Payment Method to a default of Automated Clearing House (ACH)
3. Have the Expenses Profile of an Employee with a Payment Method set up as System Check
4. In the HRMS systems, create a new Request Direct Deposit for this existing Employee, with all Bank Account information needed
5. In FSCM, run the Load Employee Data AE Program (EX_EE_UPDATE)
6. Confirm that the Employee, Expenses Profile Bank Account tab, contains the bank account details, and Payment Method ACH
7. Back at HRMS systems, inactivate the Direct Deposit Request for the involved Employee
8. Once again, in FSCM, run the Load Employee Data AE Program (EX_EE_UPDATE)
9. Check the Expenses Profile of the Employee at hand, and notice that the Bank Account information from Payroll is no longer present, but the Payment Method is still ACH (Issue 1)
10. As no Expense Reports will be reimbursable for this Employee without Bank Account information details, manually select System Check as the default Payment Method, and save the changes
11. Proceed to run again the Load Employee Data AE Program (EX_EE_UPDATE)
12. Open the Expenses Profile for the affected Employee, and at the Bank Accounts tab, notice that the Payment Method has been overridden to ACH once again (Issue 2)
Employees who preferred to get reimbursed via System Check are not getting them, and instead, the system stages the Expense Reports and Cash Advances using Payment Method of Automated Clearing House (ACH), for which they are not configured properly. As such, no payments are getting issued for the affected Employees.
If the Expenses Profile states that the Employee prefers to be reimbursed via 'System Check', unless a change is specified on that direction, then the value of 'System Check' should remain as is.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document