EAP: Voucher Build Chartfield Effective Dated Logic Using System Date Instead Of Accounting Date
(Doc ID 2502143.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build chartfield effective dated logic using system date (date its running) when it is expected to look at accounting date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup Financials > Common definitions> Design chartfields > Define Values> Chartfield values and open department chartfield.
2. Make sure to have 3 effective dated rows for Department 100000 - 8/22/2018 – inactive effective dated row and 0812/2018 - Active
3. Create a quick invoice – with invoice date of 08/15/2018 and also accounting date of 08/15/2018 and enter department - 10000
4.. Navigate to AP > Batch process > Vouchers> Voucher build> and run the voucher build process for voucher created in setup 3.
5. Process runs to success, but the voucher is processes with entry status = recycle
6. Go to the voucher error tab and note that "Value not found in prompt table" is displayed there.
Voucher Build chartfield effective dated logic using system date instead of accounting date
Voucher build should use the accounting date and not the system date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document