(PO_POCALC/PO_POCREATE) Sourcing To PO In Incorrect UOM
(Doc ID 2507328.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sourcing to PO in incorrect UOM
Items have multiple ordering UOM's.
When try to order from Par Replenishment or ePro Requisition in an ordering UOM other than the Default UOM in ITM_VNDR_UOM table, the item is converting to the default supplier UOM.
The "Accept any UOM" is unchecked and expected this to be allowed to order in any UOM setup in the ITM_VNDR_UOM table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item setup (SHR03/000000000000030029). Standard UOM = ‘HUN’. Item UOM conversion for 'BOX'
(Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item)
2. Pay Less Medical (SCM0000011) supplier under set id SHARE. Accept Any UOM unchecked.
(Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes)
3. Set for SHR03/SCM0000011 'BOX' as UOM default.
1. Create ePro Requisition for Business Unit 'US015' for not default UOM (HUM)
2. Uncheck Inventory Source Flag at Requisition line details.
3. Validate Requisition Budget check
4. Run Auto Requisition Selection
5. Run POCALC
6. Run POCREATE
7. PO created as UOM = ‘BOX’. The requisition was created as UOM ‘HUN’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document