Fluid eBenefits: Unable to Enroll Newly Added Dependent/Beneficiaries for Event Maintenance Events
(Doc ID 2517181.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Benefits Enrollment, you are not able to enroll a new dependent to Health plans or a new beneficiary to either a Life Insurance or AD&D plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service> Benefits> Benefit Details tile
2. Click on Dependent/Beneficiary Info page.
3. Click Add Individual.
4. Enter Individual Dependent/Beneficiary Information.
6. Click Benefits Enrollment.
7. On Benefits Enrollment page, click Life and AD&D or Medical card.
8. Click Add Beneficiary or Dependent (depending on the context).
9. On the Dependent and Beneficiary Information, select the correct category of Beneficiary or Dependent.
10. On the individual Dependent/Beneficiary Information page, click Save.
11. Close the Dependent and Beneficiary Information page.
12. Dependent/Beneficiary was not added. The newly added person cannot be linked to the plan to which they are to be associated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document