Unable to Configure a Separate Process Scheduler for Supplier Users in Supplier Portal
(Doc ID 2519088.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Supplier Configuration - Configuring External Access Server Not Working
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log into FSCM 9.2 Environment.
2) Navigate to the Below Path.
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Configure External Access
3) Enter the Server Name for the Process Scheduler where I intend to run the reports for the Supplier User.
4) Save the option.
5) Now login to Supplier Portal using the Supplier ID and perform PO Information try to view the pdf.
6) On Secure Supplier Home Page > Click Quotes and POs.
7) Click Purchase Orders
8) Now Click button near Actions and Click View PO Dispatch document.
9) Click View PDF which triggers the Process.
CT need this process to run in the Scheduler which they selected in the first step. But is not running there.
Process is not executing on the Setup server at Configuring External Access
Need the Processes like PO Inquiry etc which Supplier executes after Suppliers logging in through the supplier portal to run on a specific process scheduler say PSNT_SUPPLIER and rest all go to different process schedulers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document