MSS AdHoc Salary Change Not Saving Compensation Data in Review Transaction Page When click on the Previous Button on the Review and Submit page
(Doc ID 2521110.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Request for adhoc salary change is not saving value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Fluid MSS home page > Click on My team tile > Select Related action> Compensation > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
2. Select Transaction date and Reason then click on Next.
3. After reviewing information on the "Review and Submit" page, click on the PREVIOUS button.
4. Change the Transaction date to new one and click on Next and then Submit.
5. Observe that Transaction compensation data is not populating on the Approval Page (Review Transaction Page).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document