MSS AdHoc Salary Change Not Saving Compensation Data in Review Transaction Page When Clicking on the Previous Button on the Review and Submit page
(Doc ID 2521110.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making an Ad Hoc Salary Change, if the 'Previous' button is selected, the table PS_HR_MSS_CT_COMP clears the value populated with that Emplid data.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Navigate to Fluid MSS home page > Click on My team tile > Select Related action> Compensation > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
- Select the Transaction date and the Reason and then click on Next.
- After reviewing information on the "Review and Submit" page, click on the PREVIOUS button.
- Change the Transaction date to new one and click on Next and then Submit.
- Observe that the Transaction compensation data is not populating on the Approval Page (Review Transaction Page).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document