ERROR ON HEADER LABELS WHEN CREATING SESSIONS IN QUICK CREATE
(Doc ID 2525102.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Header labels showing incorrectly when creating sessions in Quick Create
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non-webcast course via Quick Create classes.
2. Select Template "Full Courses &Class Template"
3. Provide the all details.
4. Select the Learning Components as "Classroom" and provide the Class Information details
5. Select the Learning Component Type as "Session"
6. Add the Session details.
7. In the Learning Component of Session details It show as "Webcast Details"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document