Manage PO Acknowledgements Showing Wrong Status For Each Lines
(Doc ID 2534265.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage PO Acknowledgements showing wrong status for each lines.
After following the replications steps, found the issues:
1-System shouldn't even show lines 1,4,6 as price pending since they are matching and there is no changes on those lines.
2-System should give the option to review the changes from the line itself instead of digging till we get to the schedule not to take additional steps to just know what the issue is.
3-System should give the correct error on each line. Unit - Unit issue, Quantity - Quantity Issue, Price - Price Issue
1. Turn on messaging for PURCHASE_ORDER_ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS and the QUEUE PURCHASE_ORDERS
2. Turn on POA processing at the business unit options page
1. Create PO:
Business Unit: XXXXX
Purchase Order: YYYYYYYYYY
Line 1 Order Item Item1, 1 EA $6
Line 2 Order Item Item2, 2 EA $30
Line 3 Order Item Item3, 3 EA $12
Line 4 Order Item Item4, 4 EA $30
Line 5 Order Item Item5, 5 EA $10
Line 6 Order Item Item6, 6 EA $10
Line 7 Order Item Item7, 7 EA $2
2. Validate KK and Dispatch PO
3. Load XML provided by customer at Service Operation Tester: PURCHASE_ORDER_ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. (Attached DEMO XML)
4. Copy/Past customer file and Execute Event (PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Handler Tester)
5. PO_HDR_EC, PO_LINE_EC, PO_LINE_SHIP_EC generated (query these records to check it).
6. At PO page, POA status changed to 'Responded, Awaits Review'
7. Go to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Acknowledgerments > Manage PO Acknowledgements.
All lines is showing the same status 'Accepted - Price Pending', but is not true.
Status showing wrong messages. All lines reporting the same message even for lines 1,4 and 6 that has no issues.
line 1 - no issue
line 2 - no issue
line 3 - Unit issue
line 4 - no issue
line 5 - no issue
line 6 - no issue
line 7 - no issue
Schedule line 1 - no issue
Schedule line 2 - Qtd and Price issue
Schedule line 3 - no issue
Schedule line 4 - no issue
Schedule line 5 - Qtd issue
Schedule line 6 - no issue
Schedule line 7 - Price issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document