Smart HR Template - Comments Not Saved When Saved Or Submitted From Manage Transactions.
(Doc ID 2534301.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Smart HR Template - Comments not saved when saved or submitted from Manage Transactions.
The comments entered when creating a new transaction do get saved (table:PS_HR_TBH_HDR). But when newly created transaction is accessed via the Manage Transactions page and if the comments are updated and saved/submitted, the changes do not reflect on the page as well as the table PS_HR_TBH_HDR (The comments still shows the old content that was entered during the template creation).
Expect the updated comments from Manage transactions to show in Template based hire page as well as the table PS_HR_TBH_HDR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration> Smart HR template> Smart HR transactions
2. Create a new smart hire transaction
3. Enter all the required fields/Enter Comments and hit save and submit.
4. Go to Workforce Administration> Smart HR template>Manage transactions
5.Select the newly created transaction from the Manage transactions..
6. Click Open Template.
7. Can only see the comments entered during creation.
8. Enter new comments and hit Save for later.
9. Cannot see updated comments in Manage transactions.It shows old comments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document