eBenefits Fluid: Review Enrollment Displays Incorrect Per Pay Period Costs For 6x Plans
(Doc ID 2537886.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Deduction Code configuration for Deduction Frequency for 6x Plan Types is not set to all pay periods, the Review Enrollment details is not correctly displaying the per pay period costs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Adjust a 6x (FSA) Deduction Code, Deduction Frequency to uncheck one pay period. Navigation: Setup HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Deductions > Deduction Table
2. Process an OE event for an employee. Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > On Demand Event Maintenance
3. Log in as employee and Select the Open Enrollment tile
4. Enter an annual pledge election for a 6x (FSA) plan.
5. The FSA Spending Account Fluid Tile's per pay period cost displays correctly
6. Click on Review Enrollment to show that the Per Pay Period Cost does not take into consideration the Deduction code's Deduction Frequency configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document