Text Catalog For The Fluid Benefits Enrollment Page Ignores HTML Tags
(Doc ID 2539031.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instructional texts defined for the Benefit Enrollment page (eg. ENR_OVERVIEW) in the Text Catalog, do not convert the HTML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Maintain Text Catalog page (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notebook > Maintain Text Catalog)
2. Pull Up Object Owner ID: HBA, Sub ID: ENR, Text ID: ENR_OVERVIEW and add HTML Tags (eg Bold text)
3. Clicked View/Edit HTML link. HTML Tags display correctly
4. Log in as Employee with an open event and review the Benefits Enrollment page.
5. Text with HTML Tags such as Bold are not rendered as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document