EAP: Inactivate Supplier is not inactivating all Suppliers based on Last Activity Date
(Doc ID 2539465.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactivate Supplier process is not inactivating all Suppliers based on Last Activity Date.
When running the process to Inactivate Suppliers based on a Last Activity Date, process is not pulling back all Suppliers with the same Last Activity Date that was identified by querying PS_VENDOR.
1. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Maintain > Inactivate Suppliers
2. Run Inactivate Suppliers (AP_VNDSTATUS) with Date = 07/01/2015
3. Note only 3 Suppliers displayed
4. Query PS_VENDOR and check how many Suppliers are there with Last Activity Date before 07/01/2015
5. Query shows 103 Suppliers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document