ETL9.2: Unsaved Data Warning Message Doesn't Display Properly For Classic Timesheet In Fluid UI
(Doc ID 2540519.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Unsaved Data Warning Message doesn't Display Properly for Classic Timesheet in Fluid UI
Steps to replicate:
1. Make sure timesheet is either classic or classic plus
1. Go to timesheet from a tile or NavBar
2. Pull up any employee oLE02r KF
3. Enter time without Submit or Save for Later
4. Click on the back arrow on the top left-hand corner that brings user to the previous page
5. at this point the "Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes." message should come up but it doesn't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document