ETL92: ESS - Time Off Balances Not Updating Correctly
(Doc ID 2541641.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Fluid Employee Self Service Time Off Balances not updating correctly when employee changes TRC to different one then selects Save for Later then Submits.
I) The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: From Fluid Side Employee clicks on Time tile > Leave Balances Check initial balance
- Navigation: from Fluid side Employee Self-Service > Time > Enter Time Report Personal Time on 19 Feb - 20 Feb
- Check balance Personal time reduced by 16
- Change reported time on 19 Feb 8 hours to Vacation
- Check Balance Vacation Time reduced by 8 but Personal time shows 1
II) Here is another scenario:
Can’t roll out the employee self-service time entry tile after the following message is triggered
"X new hours are reported against Leave Plan Sick. The possible maximum is X.
The leave balance is exceeded. Reduce the number of hours reported and re-submit."
1. Employee enrolled in the leave plan
2. Two different TRCs mapped to the Earnings code that set as Taken for the some plan
3. Employee current balance is 24 hrs.
4. User enters 21 hours for one sick code and 4 for the other sick code.
5. Submit should get message that leave balance is over.
6. Change one of the hours for one TRC so it would hit the limit at submit.
7. The same message is triggered saying that 24 hrs reported and 24 is limit.
8. Change one of the hours for another TRC so it would be less then limit.
9. The message is given that 23 hrs reported and 24 hrs is a limit.
10. Delete one of the TRCs completely.
11. Still unable to submit time bs. of that message.
12. User gets in a loop and can't get out the error regardless of the tl_quantity
NOTE: All the entry is getting done on the employee self-service and the Enter tile (weekly one).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document