EEX 9.2: Fluid Time Approvals Enables Users To Insert AdHoc Approvers
(Doc ID 2548218.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Approvals Enables Users To Insert AdHoc Approvers To Submitted Time Report Transactions By Starting A New Path, Which Breaks Approvals Sequence
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
2. Define Expense Report approvals to require at least HR Supervisor approval level
3. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1, create and submit a time report, note that it got routed to HR supervisor and pre pay auditor.
4. Login as HR supervisor, Go to Fluid Approvals homepage, and open the submitted Time Report
5. Click on the Approval Chain available button
6. Confirm that the system is displaying the different approval level paths calculated (just like in Monitor Approvals page when using Online Classic Approvals)
7. Click on the Start New Path button available
8. Define a User ID from the valid list of values in the look-up feature
9. Click on the Insert Adhoc button
10. A new Adhoc approval path gets added online
The Approval Chain is available for modification, which means the User is able to Start New Path, and/or add Adhoc Approver, which is not a supported functionality in Expenses (PIA). This can corrupt, or even break the approval sequence, and delay the Employee's reimbursement of the submitted expense.
The Approval Chain should be read-only for Time Report, as in PIA also there is no such functionality and this is AWE functionality not supported in Expenses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document