EAP 9.2: Payment Request Center Does Not Show Requests For Approval
(Doc ID 2549459.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 Image 24
No payment request transaction shows on Accounts Payable > Payments > Payment Request > Payment Request Center
Payment requests that are available for review are expected to be displayed on the request center
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Payment Request Template
- Set Reviewer Role to ADMINISTRATOR
2. Setup Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup for PaymentRequestApproval definition
3 Login as user
- Navigate to Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Payment Request Center and submit request
5. Login as the Approver (SUPERVISOR Role)
Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Payment Request > Payment Request Approval
- Successfully retrieve Request pending approval
6. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Payment Request > Payment Request Center
- Enter search filter to include above request date
- No request is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document