Flexible Spending Account Activity Is Not Recording Carryover Amount on Year-to-Date Balance Calculation
(Doc ID 2549550.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Carryover functionality is missing some pieces for full functionality:
a. FSA ACTIVITY - not recording carryover amount on YTD recording and balance calculation.
b. FSA002 report at year-end does not show FSA Carryover amounts.
1. Configure Plan with Effective Date of 01/01/2018 with no grace period and a maximum pledge of $2500 (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Specific > Base Benefits > Plan Attributes > FSA Benefits Plan).
2. Enroll test employees in plan type 60 with employee contribution required with min $130 and no employer contribution (Navigation: Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Spending Accounts).
3. Process payrolls for 2018 from the date of enrollment through the end of the year taking the FSA deduction on each:
A. Create paysheets (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Create Paysheets).
B. Calculate the payroll (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Payroll).
C. Confirm the payroll (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Confirm Payroll).
4. Process claims through FSA Claims Administration that can be rolled over to the following year (Navigation: Benefits > Admin Flex Spending Acct US > Process Claims).
5. Prepare Open Enrollment events for 2019 (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > Run Automated Event Processing).
6. Enter elections for an employee for the year 2019 in Open Enrollment (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Participant Enrollment > Perform Election Entry).
7. Run FSA Close for 2018 in Final mode (Navigation: Benefits > Admin Flex Spending Acct US > Create Account Reports > Close and Summarize Accounts).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document