ELA: Lease Reports For Quarterly Filings With SEC
(Doc ID 2551988.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a public company the following reports must be run for quarterly (10Q ) SEC filing. Are these reports available from Lease Administration?
1. Short-term lease cost– Rent expense for leases < 12 months for date range.
2. Operating lease expense- Rent expense for leases used in the ROU asset calculation for date range.
3. Cash payments during the quarter for operating leases included in the ROU asset calculation.
4. Gross Additions to ROU asset for the period which is “Right-of-use assets obtained in exchange for lease obligations:”
5. Weighted average remaining lease term – operating leases.
6. Minimum lease payments for the next five years by year which should exclude Q1 0f beginning year.
7. Future ROU Asset amounts, lease start date and lease end date for leases that are committed to but have not commenced as of date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document