EAP: Unable To Close Voucher With Withholding
(Doc ID 2552888.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Maintenance
Unable to Close Voucher with Withholding when there is a cancelled payment
1. Create a withholding voucher for withholding supplier
2. pay the voucher to have the withholding schedule created / paid
3. post the payments
4. cancel both the regular payment and withhold payment
5. post the cancel payments. see that 2 payment schedules are created
(regular and withhold)
6. delete the withhold payment schedule and save the voucher
7. uncheck the withhold applicable flag and get an error
You cannot check or uncheck the Withholding Applicable flag. (7400,167)
Withholding data has been created for this Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document