E-PORTAL: Receive Message "This Content Cannot Be Displayed In A Frame" In Fluid Navigation Collection.
(Doc ID 2554947.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Portal Technology
Issue reported on PT8.55.27.
When attempting to open an external URL, from a Fluid Navigation Collection, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Content Reference for the external url.
2. Create Link to the Content Reference in a Navigation Collection.
3. Create a Tile to open the Navigation Collection from a Homepage.
4. Add the Tile to a Homepage.
5. Access the Homepage and click on the Navigation Collection Tile.
6. From the Navigation Collection, click on the link to the External Site.
7. Error is shown:
In Internet Explorer: This content cannot be displayed in a frame.
In Firefox: Blocked by Content Security Policy.
In Chrome: Blank page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document