Absence Requests Transactions Displayed on the Manager Dashboard Pagelets Do Not Match with the Manager Self Service Pages
(Doc ID 2555935.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Requests displayed in Pending Approvals pagelet, Absence Request pagelet, and Manager Self Service Absence Request component do not match up.
The expectation is for the transaction listed should match across the pagelets and Absence component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Dashboard, and locate the Pending Approvals pagelet
2. Note Absence Request transactions listed
3. Navigate to Manager Dashboard, and locate the Absence Request pagelet
4. Note transactions listed
5. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Absence Requests
6. Note transactions listed
7. Compare all 3 and note these do not match up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document