Unable to Source Purchasing Requisition to Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2558929.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to source purchasing Requisition to purchase order
Step to replicate:
1. Requisition was approved and budget check.
2. Change the Attribute to "Amount Only" and save
3. got message (like The quantity will be set to 1 for an amount only line.....). clicked "Yes"
4. again got a message (like this will create change order ...). Clicked "No"
5. In Requisition line, the Amt only box was checked and sourcing status says " Available" .
6. Not found Requisition id for source.
Not able to source Requisition into purchase order in purchasing module,when we search the Requisition to source, the search didn't display the requisition.
The Requisition distribution line table shows both amt_open and qty_open is set to zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document