Purchase Order(PO) Gets Set Back To Open/Pending Approval Status After Change Order
(Doc ID 2561683.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order gets set back to Open/Pending approval Status after Change order
Updates are applied to the Purchase Order, but the purchase order has been changed to Open/Pending approval status. No approvals are required on PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Setup: 1) Navigate to Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition - PO Chnage options tab
2) Make sure that under Purchasing Definition - PO Change options tab: Approval Framework is enabled with PO Amount Approval Needed and PO ChartField Approval Needed checkboxes checked in Virtual Approver.
2) Save it
3) Then again uncheck Approval Framework checkbox.
1) Create a Fixed cost service requisition
2) Approve Req
3) Expedite Req and Build PO as Approved
4) PO is now created and is in Approved status
5) Update price on Req to create a change order
6) Reapprove Req
7) Run Process Change Orders Process
8) Updates are applied to the Purchase Order, but the purchase order has been changed to Open/Pending Approval status depending on buyer setup. No approvals are required on PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document