Administer Class Roster page timeout/sign off when roster button is clicked
(Doc ID 2566803.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user clicks on the Roster push button, User is kicked out of the PeopleSoft Application to the Sign-off page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to PeopleSoft as an Administrative User.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Class Roster
3. On the Search page, search for a Roster
4. When the search results are returned, select a Roster and click on the Roster push button
5. User is kicked out of the PeopleSoft Application to the Sign-off page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document