Payroll Status Is Not Updated Correctly When Adding Future Dated Rows with Effective Sequence > 0
(Doc ID 2571310.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll Status, EMPL_STATUS field, is not updated correctly after changing the Action/Reason in future dated Job Data rows with effective sequence >= 1.
However, it's expected for the Payroll Status to reflect the proper status based on the previous effective dated row and the current changes being made.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Select an Active employee, and add effective dated row with Action/Reason: Short Work Break
3. Note HR Status: Active and Payroll Status: Short Work Break
4. Add future dated row with Action/Reason: Return from Work Break
5. Note Payroll Status is updated to Active
6. Add another row with same Effective Date as step 4 and set Effective Sequence: 1
7. Change Action: Data Change and Reason: Correction-Pay Rate
8. Note Payroll Status is changed back to Short Work Break.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document