SEARCH AND COMPARE PROFILE IS PULLING IN PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE 100% MATCH
(Doc ID 2577449.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer did a search for Degree: Associate of Arts and it returned an individual that did not have this degree, but the match score is 100.
Customer then did a search for a specific degree and a language and it returned results of people that only had 1 of those items, even though in the filter they indicated ‘all groups must match.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Development>Profile Management>Profiles>Search and Compare
2. Set the Search Criteria using Find people having certain qualifications
3. Select Degrees
4. Select Master of Engineering
5. Click Search
6. Note that the results show a Score of 100
7. Select everyone in the list and click Compare Profiles
8. Note that some of the people in the previous list show with a 0% vs others that show as 100%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document