Fluid Benefits Enrollment Status Is Not Reset When Benefits Administration Elections Are Reprocessed
(Doc ID 2578883.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Enrollment statuses on cards are not being cleared out when elections are cleared out
1. Log in to Fluid employee self-service
2. Check out some items on plan type ID cards. The statuses on the plan type ID cards show they have been reviewed.
3. Log out of employee self-service
3. Revert the settings using Ben Admin reprocessing to (Open/Assign)
4. Log back into Fluid employee self-service. The settings on employee self-service are not reverting from 'Changed' to 'Pending Review', as it was expected they would.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document