Pay Period Cost On Enrollment Cards For HSA And FSA Plans Are Incorrect For Mid-Year Events.
(Doc ID 2580884.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The HSA and FSA enrollment plans are displaying the incorrect Pay Period Cost. It is dividing the Annual Contribution amount by the number of unconfirmed pay periods remaining and not taking into account YTD contributions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process a Family Status Change
2. Go to Employee Self Service> Benefit Details> Benefit Enrollment
3. Select FSA or HSA Enrollment
4. On the FSA election page Enter Annual Pledge Amount
5. Review the Estimated Pay Period Cost on the FSA election page
6. Click Done
7. Review the Pay Period Cost on the FSA enrollment card.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document