ETL9.2 MSS Fluid Approve Payable Time Quantity For Approval Hours Not Refreshing.
(Doc ID 2584071.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS Fluid Approve Payable Time Quantity For Approval Hours doesn't refresh
1. Login as Manager: MSS -> Approvals Tile -> Payable Time
2. Needs approval transactions displays for manager to approve the payable time for direct reports.
3. Select an employee from the list to approve
4. Pending Approvals Page displays.
5. Select only one of the row to approve and click on submit
6. "Quantity for Approval Hours" refreshes and reduces the Quantity for the hours that are approved
7. Click on "Pending Approvals" (Top Left) to go back and select another employee to approve.
8. Now when the page displays all the employees to approve, it has been noticed that Approval Entry for the Employee you just approved - "Quantity for Approval" did not refreshed and it is still showing the old quantity
the problem with the display of the total hours after approving payable time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document