Documents Uploaded in Any Life Events Cannot Be Viewed by Anyone
(Doc ID 2587666.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Life Event, when an employee uploads a document on the Document Upload page, the attachment saves when the Save button is clicked, but it does not display on the Document Upload page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Benefit Details > Life Event.
2. Begin a Birth Life Event and enter a date within the last 31 days.
3. On the Welcome page, click Next.
4. On the Birth Date page, Submit and then click Next.
5. On the Document Upload page, click Add Attachment.
6. On the New Attachment page, upload a document and click Save.
7. Document Upload page is displayed again, and still shows no attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document