E-QR: Clicking Download To Excel Link In Query Manager Kicks User Out Of System
(Doc ID 2593678.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download Query to Excel from Run tab, one of the following errors occur:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to: Reporting Tools > Query Manager:
3. Click the “Create New Query” link
4. Enter “INSTALLATION” for Record Name and click Search
5. Click “Add Record” link on row containing “INSTALLATION – Site-Specific Install Options”
6. Click “Check All” button
7. Go to “Run” page and click on “Download to Excel” link
8. New browser tab opens:
9. User is kicked out of system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document