PO Close Short Process - Runs into Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PO_CLSSHT_TA) When Having Multiple Unit Prices Per Line
(Doc ID 2594590.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO Close Short process runs to No Success when multiple schedule unit prices exist per Purchase Order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Purchase Order with a line that has two schedules. Enter a different unit price per schedule.
- Approve, budget check, and dispatch the PO.
- Wait for the Close Short Days to pass ( set it to 1 day) so the PO Close Short process tries to cancel the PO with no activity. OR, partially receive so there is some activity and PO Close Short tries to reduce the PO.
- Set the PO line to close short through the PO Close Short Workbench.
- Run PO Close Short, Process will run to no success.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document