EGL 9.2: Flat File Ledger Import (GL_LED_IMP) Process Abended at Step GL_LED_IMP.PROCESS.InsLed With "ORA-00001: unique constraint" Error While Updating a Ledger Row
(Doc ID 2596349.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating an existing Ledger row using Flat File Ledger Import (GL_LED_IMP), Process abended at Step GL_LED_IMP.PROCESS.InsLed with below error:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Open GL_LED_IMPORT file layout in Application designer & set File layout format as CSV.
2. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > Ledgers for a unit. Select 'Allow Ledger Load Updates' option in Ledger for a Unit for a Business unit.
3. Prepare data for ledger import in csv format as per file layout field sequence. Save file.
4. Navigate to: General Ledger > Ledgers > Import Ledger from Flat File. Upload the file created in previous step. Run GL_LED_IMP process.
5. Change some amounts for few rows in the file, and try to re-import the same file as per step 4.
See detailed replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document