EBI9.2: Possibility To Create New Standard Billing Invoice For Inactive Customer
(Doc ID 2597047.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows creating new billing invoices for inactive customers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new customer under different SetID then Default;
2. Setup Table Set Control for FS_23 to the above SetID;
3. Create 3 new online invoices in New status;
4. Inactivate the newly created customer;
5. Try to add a new invoice with no success as expected:
Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink"
6. Navigate to Standard Billing page and enter BU and Customer and click on Search;
7. After the existing invoices are displayed click on Add a New Value; New invoice created;
9. Save with success the new invoice in Ready status with the inactive customer which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document