Cannot "Mark Completed" Multiple Document Steps in OnBoarding, When One of The Document Steps Contains Acknowledgment Required Document
(Doc ID 2597782.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot mark complete multiple document steps as long as one of the document steps contains acknowledgment required document.
Other document steps are documents that require no action to take.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure 3 steps for acknowledge and download.
Navigator > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Activity Guide Composer > Categories
2. Include the above 3 steps in the template.
Navigator > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Activity Guide Composer > Templates
3. Configure documents used in the onboarding steps.
Navigator > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > OnBoarding > Configure Documents
4. All other documents do not require employee to take action and they are placed in Document Group 2 and Document Group 3
5. Assign onboarding template to employee.
6. Employee signs in and access Employee Self Service homepage > OnBoarding tile > OnBoarding Activities
7. Document Group 1: the step is completed after employee download and then acknowledge employee handbook.
8. Document Group 2: Download document and click “Mark Complete”. There is no response, the page just remains the same and there is no warning message popped up.
9. Try to Mark Complete in the Summary step.
Message pops up: “This step has remaining tasks and cannot be marked as complete.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document