Inactive Translate Values Are Shown On The Document Status Dropdown Fields in ePerformance.
(Doc ID 2600224.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive translate values are shown on the Document Status Dropdown fields in ePerformance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Administration > Translate Values
2. Search for EP_REVIEW_STATUS
3. Update the Effective date of Change and Make it inactive and then save
5. Navigate to Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Performance Documents
6. Select the Document Status Drop down, note the value that was made inactive is still available on the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document