ETL9.2: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read Property 'innerHTML' Of Null At Clock On TL_WEB_CLOCK_FLU Page
(Doc ID 2601727.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the 'Team Time' tile and the "Report Time" page used for Punch Time Employees, the clock is stuck at 12:00am.
When user checks the console log, it shows its continually registering the following
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of null at clock (TL_RPT_TIME_JS_win0_MIN_6.js:39)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer is using more than one server and they are in sync.
2. Both employee and base time zones are set to PST
3. Click on "Team Time" or "Report Time" tile for punch time reporter
4. The clock would display 12:00 in error
5. Then someone clicked a valid link, it went to the page and then '?&' was getting appended to the end of the URL. If someone tried to use this modified URL it resulted in the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document