Back Button Returns To Wrong Page After Cancelling Fluid Postion Management Add Position
(Doc ID 2601831.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From "Manage/Create Position' (POSITION_DETAIL_FL) when you click on Add and then click on Cancel in the next window (a sub page launched as a DoModalPopUp!!) the back button label changes to 'Position Detail'.
Clicking on the back button at this stage opens the pop up again instead of going back to the 'Position Management dashboard.
The user is stuck in a loop of Cancel .. Back button .. Cancel.
There is no way to go back to the dashboard other than clicking through Home Button, Workforce Administrator Home page and then, Manage Position Tile.
Instead, the back button should point to Position Management dashboard.
The behavior may be replicated at will with the follwing steps:
1. Login as PS (or a user with role HR Administrator)
2. Go to Workforce Administrator Home Page, and then click on Manage Position Tile to reach Position Management dashboard
3. Click on Manage Position Tile
4. Click on Add button, to launch a page titled Create Position.
5. Click on Cancel button. At this point the Back button label changes to Position Detail.
6. Click on back button; and this will launch the same Create Position modal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document