Direct Reports Incremental Load Deletes Employees From View
(Doc ID 2607314.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with direct reports and running full direct report load, all employees are shown with exception of the future dated employees.
Then run incremental build, the future dated employees are listed but the full team is not longer listed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person - Add Future Dated Employee
2. Set-Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Table Build > Run Direct Reports Table Build - Full - Complete Rebuild
3. Notice the Future Dated Employee is not listed
4. Set-Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Table Build > Run Direct Reports Table Build - Incremental Build
5. Notice Current Employees are Missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document